1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (eg: www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ ) 2. Under “SiteWorx Menu“, click the “Hosting Features” menu item if it is not already open. 3. Click the “Domain” menu item and then click on “Secondary” option.
4. Under “Existing Domains ” tab, Select Appropriate domain name you want to delete.
5. Click the “Delete” button.
6. A conformation window will appear, Again click on “Delete” button.
You should see a success message notifying you that your Secondary domain has been removed.
Before adding a secondary domain name, we advise you to point your add-on domain name server to your main domain name server. You may also need to wait for domain propagation. It usually takes between 12 and 24 hours.
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (eg: www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under “SiteWorx Menu“, click the “Hosting Features” menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the “Domain” menu item and then click on the “Secondary” option.
4. Under the “Add Domain” tab, enter your domain in “Domain” field (e.g. example.com).
5. Click the “Add” button.
You should see a success message notifying you that your secondary domain has been added.
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under “SiteWorx Menu“, click the “Backups” menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the “Backup Now” menu item.
4. Select backup type and location. Backup Type: Full Backup. Backup Where: Default Location.
5. Click on the “Continue” button.
6. Enter your e-mail address in the “E-mail status to” field under the “Create Backup” option.
7. Click on the “Backup” option.
You will be automatically redirected to the “Management” page where you can see the status of your backup progress and you will be able to download your backup to your computer. After the SiteWorx backup is completed, you will receive a notification.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the “Software” section, click on “Softaculous App Installer” Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the “Forums” category. Click on it and then click on the “miniBB” link that will appear.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the “Software Setup” field: Choose Protocol: You can leave this as it is. Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is. In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/forum, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the “Admin Account” field enter the following information:
Admin Username: Your new miniBB username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address. (Useful for administrator account password reset, notification, etc)
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your miniBB Forum.
8.Advanced Options: Leave this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.