1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the “Domains” section, click on “Redirects” Icon.
3. Under “Add Redirect” you should enter the following details and chose the appropriate option.
Type: Permanent (301) or Temporary (302) http://(www.)?: Leave this as it is or should you just want to redirect a folder or a page, then enter the name of your folder or a full page path in the text box. Redirects to: Where you want to redirect your current domain or a page.
2. In the “Domains” section, click on “Subdomains” Icon.
3. Under “Create a Subdomain” in the “Subdomain” field you should enter your subdomain name like “demo“(without quota) and should you have a number of domains, select the appropriate domain from the dropdown list.
Before adding an Addon Domain name you need to point your addon domain name server to your main domain name server and you will need to wait for domain propagation. It usually takes between 12 and 24 hours.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the “Domains” section, click on “Addon Domains” Icon.
3. Under the “Create an Addon Domain” option you should enter your addon domain name, username, and password. New Domain Name: Your Addon domain name like example2.com Subdomain: It will be automatically filled in by cPanel. Document Root: It will be automatically filled in by cPanel. Password: Enter a new password or use the “Password Generator” button.
4. Click on the “Add Domain” button.
If the domain is successfully added, you will receive a message like this.