If you want to remove email from Mozilla Thunderbird, you can easily do it but if you use IMAP, the email will only be removed from your Thunderbird email client and the email will be keep on your mail server.
If you use POP settings, then email will be removed from both your Thunderbird Email Client and Main email server.
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. Open Inbox and right click on the email you want to delete and then click on the “Delete Message” option.
You can send email using Thunderbird. It is very easy because you do not need to manually login to cPanel webmail and you can directly send email using the Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client.
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. On the left side of the Top menu, Click on the “Write” option.
If you have multiple email accounts, click on your account and a drop-down menu will open. Then select the appropriate email and enter the email account of the person you want to send an email to in the “To” field.
In subject field, enter the subject of your email, enter your message in the message box, and then click on “Send“.
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an auto e-mail responder for your e-mails so that when people email you, they will receive an automated e-mail with your message like “I am on a holiday, please e-mail me in a few days’ time”.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the “Mail” section, click on the “Autoresponder” Icon.
3. On the “Autoresponders” page, click on the “Add Autoresponder” Button.
4. In the Interval field, specify the number of hours you wish the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same e-mail address.
5. In the Email field enter your email address on which you want to enable autoresponder. If you want to enable auto responder on firstname.lastname@example.org, enter “support” (without the quotes) in the e-mail field and should you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain from the dropdown list.
6. In the From field, enter the name that the auto-response will be from. 7. In the subject field enter your e-mail subject like “I am on vacation“, etc. 8. Select the start and stop time of your autoresponder. 9. Click on the Create/Modify Button.
How to remove Autoresponder? 1. Open Autoresponder. 2. You should see your autoresponder email list under “Current Autoresponder“. 3. Next to autoresponder, click on “Delete” Autoresponder.
Step 1: Login to your cPanel account. Step 2: In the “Email” Section of your cPanel, click on “Forwarders” and then click on “Add Forwarders“.
Step 3: On the “Add a New Forwarder” page you will see the “Address to forward:” field. If you want to forward your email@example.com to your custom e-mail address, enter “myemail” (without the quotes) in the “Address to forward” field, and should you have multiple domains, select the appropriate one from the domain drop-down list.
Step 4: From the “Destination” field select “Forward to email address” and enter your custom e-mail address on which you want to receive forwarded emails.
Final Step: Click on the “Add Forwarder” Button.
How to forward email to a mail pipe script/program?
1. If you want to forward your email to an e-mail pipe script like myemailpipe.php, which is located on your public html folder like “/home/username/public_html/myemailpipe.php“, follow Step 2 and Step 3.
2. In the “Destination” field click on “Advanced Options” to expand them, select “Pipe to a Program” and enter the full path of your custom email pipe script such as “home/username/public_html/myemailpipe.php” (Without the quotes, and you may have noticed that we do not use a slash at the beginning of the url.)